August is just a few weeks away. Yes, I said it.
Sure, you might be sipping an adult beverage by the pool, but if you’re anything like me, you’ve got your mind on the 2016-2017 school year.
- Your Amazon cart is filled with Expo markers, glue sticks, and ink cartridges.
- You’ve Googled the best BACK TO SCHOOL SALES within a 100 mile radius of your home.
- The Target cashiers now refer to you by name and have finally stopped trying to convince you into the Target Red card (yes, I know I could save 5%. But I’m a teacher. Do you understand how disastrous that could be?)
While stacks of Crayola products likely bring a twinkle to your eye, there are other back-to-school procedures that quickly replace that twinkle with a few tears. Such as:
- Navigating Boardmaker for the trillionth time
- Finding handouts, student info sheets, and parent contact logs that meet the needs of your students
- Printing classroom labels that include SPED-friendly items, such as water beads and sensory toys
- The nightmare of streamlining your visual schedules
But fear not, my friends! I’m here to save you both time and money!
I am giving away my Life Changing Starter Kit for Special Education to you AND a friend!
Yes, you may enter both.
Be sure to check out both giveaways. The winners will be announced Wednesday July 13th!