I’m always getting asked what brand and where I get my tools, so I decided to just create a page!
Some of the links included in the post are affiliate links. this means that if you click on a product link, I may receive compensation. Compensation through the affiliate links comes at no additional cost to you. All products listed are items I have purchased and use personally.
Michaela Lawrence is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I love my office space.
– high quality printing
– rarely need to replace toner
– wifi allows me to print from any room in the house
– brand-name toner is expensive see generic brands here
– So cheap! I buy several rolls at a time.
– Very high quality. Doesn’t peel up from lamination easily.
– Make your own Velcro dispenser
– If I had to pick SOMETHING, I guess it would be the 2 days it takes to ship them Prime.
– Durable and colorful
– Small and compact for easy storage
– These are the perfect size for Especially Education Task Boxes
– These go on sale often, so keep an eye out for sales and coupons!
– These are in such high demand that they tend to sell out frequently. However, they are always back in stock within a week or two.
– come in a variety of colors (these are their neon collection — OBSESSED)
– heavy-duty plastic
– holds large picture books and notebooks
– these are more pricey than anything found in the Dollar Spot, but I am highly impressed by the quality (AND COLORS!)
– I love the combination of smaller and larger drawers
– I have made free label templates that are editable
– the drawers sometimes get a little crooked
– One of my favorite investments that is very easy to use
– durable and high quality spiral binding coils (I have the 10 mm and 20 mm coils, and wish I had gotten a size in between. So I suggest the 16 mm coils for the most versatile size)
– I purchased the cheaper version with the manual insertion vs. electric and I am glad I did!
– it is somewhat heavy
Laminator (Apache AL13P2)
Pros: Professional, high-quality laminator. Pages come out flat without wrinkles or bends. Strong seal allows for me to laminate and then cut (vs cut-laminate-cut). Great for 5 mil pouches.
Cons: This laminator is more expensive than most. It weighs about 20 pounds and is about 2 feet long. It’s also pretty loud.
Book Bins from Lakeshore
10 Drawer Rolling Cart from Michael’s
Desks from Ikea