The long awaited spring cut and paste activities are complete!
After the winter and fall cut and paste activities, and I had several requests to create a spring cut-and-paste.
What you need to know:
- Print and go: these no-prep activities are great for independent work, or use them as easy grab-and-go sub plans
- Already Differentiated: I have designed each skill to contain two levels of difficulty. The similar templates allow for low-key differentiation when working with students of varying abilities.
- Various Skills Covered: There are more than 30 math and language arts concepts covered in this download (approximately kinder – 1st grade skills)
- Fine Motor Practice: These OT-friendly cut-and-paste activities are perfect for developing fine motor scissor skills.
- Use for years to come: While originally created as a no-prep worksheets, many teachers are laminating these activities and using them for years to come. I have also provided labels to turn these into file folder activities.
- Easy assessment and data collection: There are many IEP goals that can be assessed with these basic skills activities
Are you using Especially Education resources in your classroom?
Be sure to tag @especiallyeducation on social media and use hashtag #especiallyeducation on Instagram! I love sharing you images on social media and newsletters to inspire other educators!
Where can I find this awesome resource?
Helen Heynike says
I am trying to get these resources. Where can I purchase them.