August is just a few weeks away. Yes, I said it.
Sure, you might be sipping an adult beverage by the pool, but if you’re anything like me, you’ve got your mind on the 2016-2017 school year.
- Your Amazon cart is filled with Expo markers, glue sticks, and ink cartridges.
- You’ve Googled the best BACK TO SCHOOL SALES within a 100 mile radius of your home.
- The Target cashiers now refer to you by name and have finally stopped trying to convince you into the Target Red card (yes, I know I could save 5%. But I’m a teacher. Do you understand how disastrous that could be?)
While stacks of Crayola products likely bring a twinkle to your eye, there are other back-to-school procedures that quickly replace that twinkle with a few tears. Such as:
- Navigating Boardmaker for the trillionth time
- Finding handouts, student info sheets, and parent contact logs that meet the needs of your students
- Printing classroom labels that include SPED-friendly items, such as water beads and sensory toys
- The nightmare of streamlining your visual schedules
But fear not, my friends! I’m here to save you both time and money!
I am giving away my Life Changing Starter Kit for Special Education to you AND a friend!
There will be two winners, one for my Instagram followers and one for my Facebook followers.
Yes, you may enter both.
Be sure to check out both giveaways. The winners will be announced Wednesday July 13th!
Leave a Reply